Sunday, May 17, 2015

Attack of the Randoms

I’ve noticed that I’m terrible about writing about something’s beginning, but never following up on it. Or the reverse, where I write about an ending, but never anything before that. ::shakes her head::

So yeah, about the ex-friend who sent me a friend request on Facebook that I was all nervous about how to interact with because of the way our friendship crashed and BURNED? Yeah, all that worrying was for nothing. She added me just because we had a lot of friends in common and she knew me. She didn’t send me one friggin’ message or post/like on any of my stuff. And honestly? I couldn’t give two shits about her life either....so I opted to just unfriend her. I mean, seriously? Why keep her around when I don’t like her, and she’s just cluttering up my news feed with crap I don’t give a shit about? But I certainly feel better about that now. I at least gave her the option of opening up the channels of communication.

Following up on Touchy-Feely Boss that I almost punched in the face/throat last Wednesday? Yeah, had to work with her this morning and I was nervous as shit. And I hate that, because I haven’t done anything wrong! Ok, ok, so going into a fight stance with your fist cocked and ready to go isn’t the right thing to do.....but apparently it worked. I worked with her for four straight hours and she didn’t touch me ONCE. That is beyond amazing. No petting, no stroking, no caressing, NOTHING. It was so awesome. Am I letting my guard down completely? NOPE. But it gives me hope that she’s realizing that what she is doing to ALL OF US is not ok.

Well, I’ve got to cut this short. I’ve got to work at Starbucks in the morning and I seriously need my sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment