Saturday, February 7, 2015

War

Looking at the week ahead, I feel myself already donning my armor and mentally preparing for WAR.

Not that I’m truly going into battle. Just that next week is when I do the temp evening job (basically, making sure a group of high school basketball players and their coach don’t destroy my elementary school).
After my morning job (Starbucks). After my afternoon/early-evening job (after school program at said elementary school).
Yeah, it’s going to be a long week.
That’s a whole lot of social interaction for an introvert such as myself.
And to top it off, I’m supposed to end the week on my MoonTime, which means, I’m even more anti-social than usual.

WHEEEE!!!
Bring on the insanity.

I do need to come up with a dinner game plan for myself.
I mean, I could have food delivered, but geez that gets expensive.
I do have access to a frig and a microwave at the evening job, so that’s a plus. Just need some sort of idea by tomorrow so I can gather up necessary supplies.
I’ve got the book I’ll be reading during the evening job picked out – Georges St. Pierre’s The Way of the Fight.
I’ve got some journaling I desperately need to catch up on.
And I could take a handful of postcards and write those up as well. Might even write a few honest-to-god letters as well.

We’ll just have to see how this all plays out.

No comments:

Post a Comment