Thursday, February 5, 2015

Out of the Mouth of the Lion

Oh little Wolfling
you think you are so brave
tell me
are you ready to walk to the Edge
to peer into the Void
and let It peer back
For nothing hides
from that Deep Longing
for this is the True
Alpha and Omega
for this is Blinding Truth
that illuminates all Illusion
and tatters your Smoke and Mirrors

Tell me, Sweet Cub
are you ready to Commit
you claim you want an Oracle’s Voice
but are you capable of withstanding
the deep soul resonance
that comes from being
a Mouthpiece for the Gods
are you ready to stand
alone
in the eye of that Hurricane

Tell me, little Cub
are you willing to embrace the Serpent
She who demands
you to fumble blindly for a time
to then shed the old growth
and to squeeze all you can
from this short Life
She who gazes Unflinching
Unblinking
Undeniably
into all that Life has to offer

Come, my little Wolfling
be not fearful
but aware
and I will stand beside you
through your onslaught

I know not what you will be
exactly
after you trial by Fire
but oh, little Cub
you shall be
Glorious

No comments:

Post a Comment