Friday, February 27, 2015

Kind of Perfect, Actually

So, first off, Happy Polar Bear Day!
I generally celebrate this day as a day to reaffirm my dream of taking an awesome, special tour up north in Churchill, Manitoba....to see, experience, and photograph polar bears in their natural habitat.

At the first of this month, I set a goal for myself to have at least $3,000 saved up in my Polar Bear Trip fund by today. I exceeded that goal (not by a lot, but I did it all the same). And this is a huge deal for me, as for the last 3 years or so, I was struggling just to make ends meet. So to have $3k+ in savings alone is massive.

So today, I figured the best way to reaffirm my dream, was to finally open a savings account at my bank.

And it’s snowing currently. Kind of perfect, actually. *smiles*

Onwards and upwards! Just another $7k to go! *laughs*

Note: I didn't save $3k in just this month.  That's what I've saved up since November.

No comments:

Post a Comment