Saturday, September 28, 2013

Thankful Saturday

I am thankful.....
  1. up-to-date with my 365 Photo Challenge (go back one entry to see them).
  2. nice trip to the Zoo today (haven't been since January, which is insanely long for me).
  3. picked up some of the necessary items for my craft project for my 1st Degree Initiation (I'm making a wood and bead pentacle).
  4. the extra money the morning job brings in (even if I loath that job most days).
  5. blessed rain we are currently getting.  Just love it.
  6. MoonTime is over and done with.  I really let the faith part of it slide this time around, but will do better next go-around.
  7. Mabon Ritual with the Coven last weekend.  It was so nice to be back with them again.  It totally made my heart happy.
  8. Monday is my 4th wedding anniversary.  Four years married, six years together total.  My longest relationship ever. 
  9. my psychiatrist wasn't too upset with me stopping the Depakote.  We're increasing my Geodon dose to see if that will balance out my mania.
  10. Cheetos.  Seriously, best chip ever.  EVER.

No comments:

Post a Comment