Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Wondering

I'm wondering if I can get worker's comp to pay for my mouth guard that I need for the TMJ caused by my morning job?

Seems I'm clenching my jaw throughout the morning, plus grinding my teeth at night.
My teeth feel swollen.  It's the only way I can describe it.  Like they're bigger than usual.  And the right side of my jaw is so sore.  I even iced it down, trying to get some relief.  It feels like I've been punched there.  *shakes her head*

Had training last night for THREE fucking HOURS.
This is after working the morning job, then the afternoon job.  Insane.  And most of the crap didn't apply to me, or I already knew it.  The part that I needed to know could have been taken care of in half an hour.  Stupid.  Thank god it is all on the clock.  But seriously.  I didn't get home last night until 10 pm. 

And I was supposed to have a staff meeting tonight for the morning job, but I bowed out of that.  I'm exhausted and needed the break.  And if they have a problem with that, they can piss up a rope for all I care.

I think I'll take an Ambiem and go to bed early tonight.  I'm wearing myself thin.  Thank god tomorrow I leave the morning job 30 minutes early (have an ESD staff meeting) and I don't go in on Friday (have the appointment with my psychiatrist). 

We'll be adjusting my meds for sure.  I'm not going back on Depakote, as it was keeping me in a border-line depression the whole time.  But the Geodon alone right now isn't keeping my manic episodes in check.  I'm border-line manic for the past 3 weeks.  Don't get me wrong, I like the high-on-life feeling.  But the racing mind at night that doesn't let me sleep is no bueno.

No comments:

Post a Comment