Saturday, September 21, 2013

Thankful Thursday

I am thankful....
  1. for the $127 I got back from overpaying one of my credit cards.  Woohoo!
  2. cat-sitting for Liz an d Julie.  I'd forgotten how much I like cats.  Too bad I'm allergic.
  3. Red Robin last night with David and Allie for National Cheeseburger Day (it was Allie's first time at Red Robin).
  4. opportunity for extra training at Kids R Kids (i.e. more money).
  5. funny students at ESD.  They make my days awesome.
  6. free hot lunches at Kids R Kids.  I don't eat enough there to make myself full, but it's a good start for whatever lunch I finish up at the apartment.
  7. since I started working at Kids R Kids, I've lost 10 pounds.
  8. Bailey's Irish cream and e-cigarette -- they keep my stress levels lower.
  9. Full Moon tonight -- new goals set in place to be accomplished by the New Moon (Oct 5th).
  10. money in the bank and money in the Polar Bear Trip Box (it's just $105, but it's a start).

written Sept 19th, 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment