Saturday, September 7, 2013

Thankful Thursday


ART: Gemsbok Herd
ARTIST: Michael Poliza

I am thankful....
  1. the frappuccino and "Thanks a 'latte' for all that you do" card at Kids R Kids.
  2. David got me the e-cigarette so I'll stop smoking the occasional real one.
  3. bought two fund-raising chocolate bars from Paige (one of my students).
  4. my gift for working with kids.
  5. daily hugs from Kyndall and Stephanie (students).
  6. cookies and a V8 Splash from Allie to celebrate it almost being Friday.
  7. Leviathan turning 7 years old today.
  8. Postcrossing -- so far I've received postcards from China, Ukraine, and Siberia.
  9. that it's almost the weekend.  I'm ready for a break from the 2-year-olds at Kids R Kids.
  10. a parent was late picking up their child yesterday at ESD.  That's a little extra money on my paycheck

written Thursday, Sept 5th, 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment