Saturday, September 14, 2013

Thankful Friday

I am thankful.......
  1. had yesterday off of ESD to spend the afternoon with David (it was his birthday).
  2. amazing hushpuppies at Joe's Crab Shack (though we weren't overly impressed with the rest of the food).
  3. David's Batman Cookies turned out to be AWESOME looking -- and he doesn't care that much for them, so I get to eat them!
  4. the weekend!
  5. NICE paycheck from ESD.  I was only expecting a few days, but got a full week.  Woohoo!  Talk about a huge relief.
  6. Liz and Julie are hosting a small BBQ in honor of David's birthday on Saturday.
  7. making a little extra cash nest week -- I'll be cat-sitting for Liz and Julie.
  8. being more assertive at both jobs.
  9. creativity is slowly coming back and the depression has finally lifted itself completely from my shoulders.
  10. I'm done with this week's thankful list.  *smiles*

written Sept 13th, 20103

2 comments:

  1. Hiya Walks...excellent list...I was checking out the Joe's Crab Shack site and even though we get the TV ads there are no Joe's Crabshack restaurants in CT. The closest ones are in NY state, NJ, and one in MA (that I know of).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing's worse than seeing ads for a place to eat only to realize it's not local. I hate that!

    ReplyDelete