Thursday, October 3, 2013

Thankful Thursday

I am thankful....
  1. that I write these lists, as I'm at least writing SOMETHING.  I'm terrible at writing currently.  Not sure why.
  2. will be babysitting next week, so woohoo for good kids and extra money.
  3. got the rough draft my goals for the next year (I set them on my birthday {in Nov}) started.
  4. wrote out my Tabula Rasa (Latin for "clean slate") ritual written down and have done the year review up to the present completed.
  5. the photos I ordered arrived yesterday.  In them, there are the nature photos I'll be making Mandalas off of for the Art Every Day Challenge in November.  I'm eager to start that.
  6. the morning job is getting a bit easier, a bit more enjoyable.
  7. Rune class this weekend with the Coven.  I'm happy to be getting back into the swing of things with them.
  8. we ate at On the Border for our 4 year anniversary.  Great good and a great waiter.
  9. today is the last day of the Cardboard Challenge.  I'll be writing about this more later, I promise (there's actually a TON of things I need to write about).
  10. able to pay all my bills.  That's so satisfying.

No comments:

Post a Comment