Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Photos 153 - 177 (Sooo friggin' behind)

Arg, I really let myself get behind on this.  So without much more wasting of time and dragging of my feet, here are the photos to catch me up to date with my 365 Photo Challenge.  I am so ready for it to be over, but I'm not even half way through just yet.  Just gotta grit my teeth and plow on.

Photo 153:

Uncooked pasta.

Photo 154:

Netflix

Photo 155:

a snake I drew in one of my student's journal

Photo 156:

Leviathan's shed skin.

Photo 157:

Cute gift from my boss to O"fish"ally celebrate the school year being over.

Photo 158:

Prayer and some candle magick.

Photo 159:

My very first Zuni Fetish....a wolf carved of amber...such a tiny thing.

Photo 160:

Jungle beast!  Isn't she adorable, my lovely Leviathan.

Photo 161:

Typical, Leviathan in repose.

Photo 162:

I have no idea what she's doing.  Looks like she's seriously squishing her own head.  Silly serpent.

Photo 163:

Battered but beautiful owl feather I found on my walk.

Photo 164:

I decided to wrap the battered owl feather and hang it from my staff (that was made for when I did my Vision Quest).

Photo 165:

Green anole.

Photo 166:

David, Holly, and Winston (my Mom's pug).

Photo 167:

Delicious Schlotzsky's sandwich....smoked turkey breast, mayo, lettuce, cheddar cheese, and pickles.....perfection.

Photo 168:

Another lovely sunset from the balcony.

Photo 169:

Holly and a pillow.

Photo 170:

Beautiful yellow flower blooming at the apartment main office.

Photo 171:

Holly resting her head on the balcony railing.

Photo 172:

Close up of Leviathan's scales.

Photo 173:

Resident raccoon raiding the dumpster.

Photo 174:

Leviathan.

Photo 175:

Egg rolls

Photo 176:


Photo 177:

Handmade, hand-painted Thylacine (Tasmanian Wolf) pendant arrived today.

No comments:

Post a Comment