Thursday, November 1, 2012

Thankful Thursday 11.01.12


via Pintrest

I am thankful.....
  1. for this new Spiritual awakening I'm undergoing.  I've been asleep at the wheel for far too long.
  2. great staff and that work has appeared to calm back down. 
  3. David got me a pedometer.  I'm curious to see how many steps I take a day and then set a higher goal.
  4. that even though my life is far from perfect, far from what I want of it, I am here and I am happy.
  5. the voting process was incredibly easy.  Now we just have to wait and see who our leader will be.
  6. having my eyes open about racism, sexism, and just RUDE things other people will spout off without thinking...and that I have the balls to call them on this and point it out.  Until they are aware, they cannot change these thought patterns.
  7. got an offer from Shutterfly on Facebook for 101 FREE prints.  I ordered 76 photos yesterday and it just cost me $4 to ship.  I have until Friday to order the last 25 (if I want to) before the offer expires.  I've gotten a lot of Leviathan's photos as I can't remember the last time I ordered her photos.  Gonna fill up that baby book of hers!
  8. Art Every Day Challenge begins today.  I'm making a Mandala a day based off of animal patterns. 
  9. YouTube allowing me to listen to a variety of songs.
  10. having Netflicks.  David and I are LOVING it!  We don't miss cable one bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment