Thursday, November 15, 2012

Thankful Thursday 11.15.12



ART: African Lion 107
ARTIST: catman-suha


 
I am thankful.......
  1. my lil bro got engaged last week!  And I was the second person he called to announce it to.  *smiles*
  2. that I'll be babysitting two days next week, so I will be making SOME money (I have the entire week off of work for the Thanksgiving holiday -- NO paid holidays, so that means NO money).
  3. today is payday and it's a NICE paycheck!
  4. good friends.  I need to make it more of a point to socialize with my good friends.
  5. playing soccer with my students.
  6. my Mom made Angel Food Cake for me for my birthday!  Delicious.
  7. finding some photography tutorials online that look promising.  I certainly want to step up my photography game.
  8. quiet mornings.
  9. finally getting to see the movie the Hunger Games and, other than a few places it deviated from the book, it was pretty good. 
  10. and now I'm done with my thankful list.  Woohoo!  Off to play on Pintrest until it's time to go to my staff meeting and then to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment