Friday, November 9, 2012

Thankful Friday 11.09.12


Seriously, if my job would allow it, I would totally dye my hair this color.
Hell, I'd even learn how to do the fish bone braiding and do my hair this way every day, if I could just have this color!  *smiles*

I am thankful.......
  1. the Dallas Zoo has a Herpetology volunteer position and I've emailed them about it.  Now it's just a waiting game to see what it entails.
  2. that Obama won the election.  I'm not going to lie.  I'm sure the Republican's have a better fiscal plan for the country, but I just couldn't look past their backwards stance on social issues. 
  3. spiritual re-awakening.
  4. my lil brother is engaged!
  5. birthday money.  I wanted to blow it, but I was smart and put it down on bills.  Now, I will be picking myself up some lilies and renewing my subscription to SageWoman for "fun".  I can't be a total grown-up on my birthday!  *laughs*
  6. David's offered to pay for my tattoo up to $250 if I get toned up (because it doesn't hurt as bad).  Now I just have to get my butt in gear and get toned so I can get my serpent tat.  Though, I am thinking of holding off until after Logan's wedding out of respect for my brother and that he probably doesn't want me sporting a snake tattoo in his wedding photos!  *laughs*
  7. finding music that lifts me up -- generally based more on the music than on the lyrics. 
  8. beautiful weather.  Makes walking Holly through the woods so much more enjoyable.
  9. that this weekend should be nice and calm, since next week is going to be insane.  Good, but insane.  *chuckles*
  10. that in all honesty, this past year has been a pretty good one.  And the down parts, the parts that just beat me senseless?  They taught me a lot...about myself and about the world.  Onwards and upwards!

No comments:

Post a Comment