Thursday, November 29, 2012

Thankful Thursday 11.29.12


ART FROM: Mrs. Rachel

Isn't he just flipping ADORABLE?!?!?!?!?!

I am thankful......
  1. my photo-Crhistmas cards arrived today and they turned out GREAT!  Now I just need to get to addressing them and pick up some Christmas stamps and I can mail those out soon.
  2. great friends all over the world.  God bless the internet!  *grins*
  3. that awesome decorating David did for Christmas.  Our mantel area looks kick ass!
  4. almost done with the Art Every Day Challenge.  I'm still working to get caught up, but I've got all but two (including tomorrow's) Mandalas drawn up, so all that's really left is coloring.
  5. music.  I'm really enjoying (ok..border-line obsessed is a better description) P!nk's new song "Try".
  6. able to be goofy as hell with my students.
  7. art journaling....always fun.
  8. Pinterest.  It certainly gets my creative juices flowing.
  9. payday is fast approaching!
  10. got my poinsettias today and they look GREAT!

No comments:

Post a Comment