Thursday, September 20, 2012

Thankful Thursday 09.20.12


ART: Lidn 99
ARTIST: catman-suha


I am thankful.....
  1. that my bosses totally have my back at work against this psycho bitch parent.
  2. trying out a new artistic medium -- a pre-printed scratchboard.  It's a wolf (surprised?) and it's really coming along nicely.  Once it's done, I plan to frame it and hang it up.  And get a new one!  *chuckles*
  3. Leviathan shed on Monday and is happily cruising around her tank again.
  4. David surprised me with Starbucks today when he got home.  Very cool of him.
  5. finished my year of Morning Pages yesterday.  Woohoo!
  6. this week from hell is just about over.
  7. have the ability to get a little bit of extra time at work now, as I'm authorized to clock in a bit earlier.  Thank goodness!  I plan to get as much time (i.e. MONEY) as possible.
  8. truly amazing staff I have this year.  I just like all my staff!
  9. ritual this weekend.  It's been months since I've been able to get together with my Coven, so I'm really looking forward to it.
  10. money in the bank and coming up with a budget to get everything paid off.  Slowly but surely, I can conquer my debt.

No comments:

Post a Comment