Saturday, September 1, 2012

10 Odd Things....

A fave of mine did a list of 10 Odd things about Yourself...and I'm totally stealing the idea:

  1. I love the smell of men's deodorant.  LOVE it.  I think it's a sexy smell.
  2. I still sleep with a stuffed animal....he's a lion and his name is Constantine.  He's about 10 years old or so now.
  3. I actually like my MoonTime.  I feel powerful during that time and see it as a time my body naturally cleanses itself out.
  4. I hoard pens.  I probably have well over 200 individual pens. 
  5. One of my greatest dreams would be to have my own wolf sanctuary and I would happily spend all my time with my wolves.
  6. I obsessively play Champions: Return to Arms.  I have no idea how many times I've beat the game, but I continue to play it.
  7. I find Vultures adorable....especially Black Vultures.
  8. I am a walking encyclopedia of animal facts.  My students love it because they can ask me about any animal pretty much and I have some fact on it (usually more than one fact even).
  9. At work, I have to clock in/out on a 5 minute increment.  I cannot clock out at 6:26.  I'll wait the extra 4 minutes to clock out at 6:30.
  10. I am a collector of claws, bones, furs, and feathers.  I have 4 different claw necklaces, countless feathers, 3 fox tails, antlers, and various bits of fur. One of the ways to make me happy is to surprise me with a tooth or claw or feather. Forget roses or expensive jewelry....gift me a beautiful wolf pelt and I'll squeal with happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment