Thursday, September 13, 2012

Thankful Thursday 09.13.12


ART: Eye Contact
ARTIST: rilibko


I am thankful........
  1. that this insane work week is almost over.  Tomorrow cannot come soon enough.
  2. amazing aides I have this year.  They truly are great.
  3. David's had a good birthday week thus far. 
  4. that I do not have any children.  My students are driving me batty as it is.  *chuckles*
  5. that I only have 6 more days left in the year of Morning Pages challenge.  I cannot wait for that to be over and done with.  It's been one hell of a challenge.
  6. I got my resume re-written.  I need to polish it and then start aggressively looking for a Pharmacy tech-in-training job. 
  7. beautiful overcast day and cooler temperatures today.  I hope this means it's finally beginning to cool down into autumn.
  8. the hilarious antics of my students that had me laughing out loud most of today. 
  9. re-reading old books.
  10. got my new ring and chain yesterday.  I LOVE the ring!  I need to get a photo of it.
  11. that tomorrow is PAY DAY even if it's going to be a small one.

No comments:

Post a Comment