Tuesday, September 4, 2012

So Sleepy


Long weekends always throw off my sleep schedule.  Sunday night I didn't go to sleep until 4 or 5 am.  I just could not shut off my brain.  It was in hyper-drive, thinking about various crafts for my students to do.  *shakes her head*  Just crazy.

Today was my 2nd appointment with Ideal Image.  It was a bit more painful because they amp up the laser each time, but a over less area.  My hair is really working with the laser well.  It's really thinning out.  Woohoo!

David and I saw The Watch last night at the dollar theater -- hilarious movie with a twist we totally did not see coming.  It's one we definitely plan to buy on DVD.

I just want to curl up and sleep the day away.  Too bad I have to go to work soon.  Thank goodness it's not raining.  I wouldn't have a prayer then.  *chuckles*

Hmmm, I don't think there's really anything else to babble about. 

No comments:

Post a Comment