Thursday, November 26, 2020

Wisdom from Hannibal Lecter

Seriously potent dreams last night – all night. But the one that stood out the most:

I was a werewolf, down in a valley, in human form. I was there with my ex from high school (sweet guy), and a couple of friends. We were all walking up out of the valley, but I was scoping a good place to have sex. ::laughs:: And some of my friends there knew it.

And of course, one of them was interested in joining me for that endeavor. And my ex stood up and had this comical massive boner in his white pants. These two guys squared off, with this massive tents in their pants.

And I just started walking off to find a good place to have sex. I found a clearing with this cobalt blue stone ledge – almost like an altar stone. I thought this would be perfect. But then I saw another one higher up. And I just kept going higher and higher.

But the higher up this mountain I went, the less ground there was under the blue stone. And all these people, male and female are racing up this mountain after me. They all want to fuck me. I know this. And I, honestly, just want to be left alone.

I wrapped myself around an oak tree and begged them to stop. All their combined weight was going to bring the ledge crashing down. And sure enough, me and my oak tree crash down a good hundred feet to the ground.

I am back in wolf form and curled up in Hannibal Lecter’s (in Silence of the Lambs) lap. I told him that at least when I was a wolf, I knew that when they wanted to screw me, it was the strongest male and it was for the betterment of the species. But now? Now it was just a pissing contest.

He stroked my head. I told him I was tired of being a werewolf. I asked him if I stopped eating the pack food, if I could go back to being a regular wolf. He said that would indeed happen. I asked him what would my life look like. He told me, since I hadn’t grown up a wolf, I wouldn’t know how to be a wild wolf. So the best I could hope for was a zoo. A life in a cage.

He stroked my head again. He looked me in the eye and said “There’s no going back from enlightenment. But you CAN choose where you go forward with that enlightenment.”

And I woke up. Talk about some serious words of wisdom there.

No comments:

Post a Comment