Thursday, November 5, 2020

Migraine

Well, yesterday sucked ass. I woke up with a migraine. I popped all the prescription pills I could and thought I was good. The migraine subsided…until I got TO work. ::sighs:: And then it came back with a vengeance. But there was no way I could take any more at that point.

Doesn’t help that we are currently have the Library’s roof completely re-done. I don’t mean just new shingles. Oh no. Of course not. No, we are cutting off the roof in pieces. Then rebuilding that. And eventually we’ll get to the new shingles. ::shakes her head:: Yeah, definitely NOT a good place for a damn migraine. I ended up having to leave at 10:45. There was just no way I could stay.

I ended up coming home and sleeping until 2:45 pm. But thankfully, at that point, the migraine was gone. I was just left the with the “bruised brain” feeling after the migraine.

It’s been a bit since I’ve have one to that level.

No comments:

Post a Comment