Saturday, November 21, 2020

39 Goals

It’s a yearly tradition of mine to make a list of goals on my birthday – 1 goal for each year I am alive. So, since I’m turning 39 this year, here is my list of 39 goals.

Seeing as how 2020 was SUCH a curve ball, I’ve opted to keep quite a few of the goals small, to make them more achievable. Because, let’s be realistic. Even if we have a working vaccine by the end of the year, we will have a raging dumpster fire for a nation, and that isn’t going to change overnight.

So without further ado, here are my goals:
1. attend AD’s graduation
2. celebrate 15 years NSSI free anniversary
3. get my license to carry my handgun
4. celebrate our 12th wedding anniversary
5. do a photo shoot with Dee Hill Photography
6. celebrate every full moon
7. draw 52 snakes
8. make my own sourdough starter
9. try out acrylic fluid painting
10. visit a new-to-me Pagan store
11. have $8k in savings
12. grow my own sweet woodruff
13. plant 2 native plants for the hummingbirds
14. propagate a cutting from Mom’s peace rose bush
15. read 50 NEW books
16. use the elliptical 3 times a week
17. get a snake tattoo
18. blue hair
19. print my 2020 LikeBook
20. take a photography class
21. completely clean out my closet
22. properly organize my closet
23. four Zoo trips
24. work in my Grimoire once a week (minimum)
25. buy a printer
26. draw something every week (not including the snakes)
27. buy new sheets for my bed
28. try out 12 new magickal oils
29. buy 4 new towels
30. check out the Krav Maga place just down the street
31. send in a secret to PostSecret
32. print out my 2020 blog
33. celebrate my 40th birthday
34. collect all of the SoulTopia Crystal Oracle cards
35. visit the Japanese Botanical Gardens
36. get a new cell phone
37. research possibly starting my own etsy shop
38. re-watch The Last Unicorn and make a large bowl of popcorn to enjoy during the movie
39. reorganize my Starbucks card collection

No comments:

Post a Comment