Wednesday, November 25, 2020

Oils, Oils, and More Oils

An occult writer and creator that I follow on Facebook, The Nephilim Rising, shared a link to an online sigil maker. So quick and easy and FUN to use. I ended up goofing around on it, and typed in the name I am thinking of using for my shop (when I get around to opening it), and I immediately fell in LOVE with the sigil it created. It even aligns with the artwork I’m hoping to have turned into my logo. ::chuckles:: So I’ll find a way to incorporate the sigil into my logo design somehow.

And then, I had the grand idea of creating a sigil for each one of the oils I make. I could then print the oil’s sigil along with the name of the oil and attach that to the bottle of oil. You know, to give it just that little extra oomph to the magickal aspect. I friggin’ LOVE the idea and the sigils look pretty damn cool as well. And that’s the beauty of sigils. They are small and pretty easy to recreate.

The next oil I was intending to make was Van Van oil (a general all around good luck oil), but I came across an oil specifically for the New Year. I would love to get that one made and ready to go in time for 2021, so that’s what I’ll be making next. Van Van oil is pushed out until the December Full Moon.

I do need to sit down at some point and catalog all the oils and herbs I currently have. And then I need to figure out what magickal oils I want to make, so I know what supplies I will need. I REALLY need to clean off the white desk I have. It would be the perfect working altar area to dedicate solely to the creation of my magickal oils. It has plenty of shelf space for herbs and oils. And plenty of desk space for workings, mixing, blessing, and bottling.

Since I have Thursday and Friday off, I am focusing solely on boxing up and shipping out the Fiery Wall of Protection Oils. I have been procrastinating WAY too hard on that. But I have the boxes and the papers, and the charms and everything that I need/want, so there’s no reason for me NOT to get them all done. Just need to put the finishing touches on the bottles and mail them the fuck out already.

I also need to update my Oil Binder. I need to write down my Fiery Wall of Protection recipe. I have ugly notes scribbled down, but I want to rewrite it so it actually looks half-way decent and add it to my Tried and True section of my binder.

No comments:

Post a Comment