Monday, September 7, 2020

Ringo

written: Sept 6th

I was supposed to go shoot guns with David and John today, but the headache that threatened to materialize yesterday decided to make its grand entrance today instead. So me and Josey pup napped while David went off to shoot guns with John and Tino.

Honestly, I’m glad I stayed home. I got a lot of little tasks done that I had been putting off for a while because I just didn’t want to do them. ::chuckles:: I’ve got almost all of the oils bottled up and packaged up and ready to be mailed out. Hell, I even did laundry!

Mom text me with some sad news. Ringo, her long haired Corgi passed away this morning. He was close to 14 or 15 years old I think? And just had major knee surgery less than a month ago.

Dudley, her pug, is just lost without his buddy.

RIP Ringo.

Dudley and Ringo

I’m really over the shit-show that 2020 is being.

No comments:

Post a Comment