Sunday, September 6, 2020

Oil Babble

 written: Sept 5th

Ah, first official day of working with NO DUSTIN. 

Granted, there wouldn’t be any Dustin today anyways, as we alternate Fridays and Saturdays, but just knowing that he’s out of the friggin’ STATE is so nice.  ::laughs::

Nice, quiet, border-line boring day for me at the Library.  I am getting a jumpstart on next month’s craft bags already.  It would be nice to have them completely done and ready to go by next week.  They aren’t due to be released to the public until Sept 21st, but it would just be nice to get that off my plate already. 

David did the Wal-Mart run this week.  I just couldn’t do it.  My anxiety is almost to the crippling point again, as I’ve been the one doing the grocery shopping for the bulk of the year at this point (I volunteered to do this).  And man, just knowing that HE was doing it, and I didn’t have to do it?  Lifted a ton of weight off of my shoulders.

I cracked open my Crown of Success oil tonight.  The aroma isn’t quite where I wanted it.  I think the next batch needs a bit more cinnamon and master of the woods.  But damn, this oil sings to you.  And it’s this beautiful golden color as well.  I have another version of the recipe that I may try later on down the road and see if that’s closer to what I have envisioned.  And maybe I’ll end up melding the two recipes at some point.  Who knows?  ::laughs:: 

But for now, I’m bottling it up and getting ready to package it up, along with the Red Fast Luck oil for the people who have requested it (along with some people I’m surprising with it).  Hopefully I can get those mailed out this coming week.

No comments:

Post a Comment