Monday, September 7, 2020

Oils and Stones

I mailed out 6 of the oils today.  And I delivered Hazel’s to her at the witchy store she’s working at.   

I hate how small Pagan stores typically are.  And then of course, there is SO MUCH stuff in them, that you get almost claustrophobic inside them.  And then there was also a ton of people as well.  ::shakes her head::  Yeah, not a fan of that.  BUT, a cool store over all, and fairly close.  Plus, they have their own Crystal Oracle deck that they produced that you can buy the cards individually, so of course I had to check that out and pick a few of those up.  ::chuckles::  And now I have created a tracker in my Bullet Journal that lists all 124 cards they currently offer because I’m totally going to buy each and every single one of them.  Just not all at once.  This way, I can keep track of which ones I already have so I don’t end up buying duplicates.  I’ll probably put another tracker in my working grimoire as well. 

And, because we all know what a crystal whore I am…I picked up three crystals while I was there.  I bought green obsidian, a GORGEOUS piece of astrophyllite (seriously, it has the most insane flash for a small tumbled piece), and a lepidolite palm stone.  I wish the store wasn’t as busy, so I could have at least chatted a little bit with Hazel, but it was awesome to see her really in her element.  She’s really found her calling and I love that for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment