Friday, January 1, 2016

2016

Well a new year is finally here.
So all sorts of new things will abound here.

This is Day One of the January round of the NaJoWriMo project. Seeing as how I’ve got a SHIT ton of stuff going on this month, I’m only striving for the Beginner Level – just one journal entry a day. I’ll strive towards the 500 words a day, but am making no promises and am not binding myself to that either. Sorry, but Grad School is far more important than hitting the 15,000 word mark for the month.

My One Word for 2016 is Relish. I’ll type up the entry I handwrote about it – Divine inspiration flows better with a pen/marker/pencil and paper than typing most of the time.

alt text

My Totem Animal for 2016 is the Owl.

alt text
ARTIST: thrumyeye

I have written down New Year’s Resolutions…but now I’m second-guessing them. I think instead, I would rather make goals for each month. I’ll think on this a bit more before finalizing.

But all in all, not a shabby start to the New Year.

No comments:

Post a Comment