Friday, January 29, 2016

Pen Pals

I stumbled across a blog entry in which a lady talks, with great enthusiasm, about a pen pal her little son has and how much fun they are having with it.

And it reminded me of the pen pal I had in elementary who lived in the country Georgia (by Russia). I’m rather sad I lost contact with her in middle school. I wonder how she is.

But anyways, that got me all nostalgic about writing letters, which reminded me of the Month of Letters Challenge that takes place in February.

So guess who’s signed back up for that? Yep, that would be this insane lil Wolfie.

Because CLEARLY, I do not have enough on my plate already.

So with that said, anyone who would like to receive a letter/postcard from me in that month, send me your mailing address and I’ll add you to my list!

1 comment:

  1. That's a great challenge good luck with that. I have a hard time keeping up with my pen pals. sigh. I don't think I could do that either. Although I am learning about new ways to write pen pals.

    ReplyDelete