Sunday, September 20, 2015

Wild Hair



Got a crazy ass wild hair up my ass today and deep cleaned my "smaller" closet.  Talking top to bottom, everything pulled out and tossed into one of three piles: Keep, Recycle, or Toss.  I took SIX loads down to recycle -- tons of paper items and print outs and magazines/catalogs.  And I threw away two loads of trash.  AND I have two trash bags full of clothes to be donated.  But damn, it feels great to be rid of all that crap.  Still have another closet and my entire room to go through similarly, but one section at a time.

I am hoping to tackle a section each weekend and get it all cleaned out.  Hopefully this will clear up some of the stagnant energy in my room and I'm also hoping this gets the energy flowing for a new home.  ::smiles::  Gotta keep the faith and hope alive that I won't be living in this hell-hole much longer.

I came across old journals of mine -- some from around 1997.  One is from when I first started learning about and delving into Wicca.  I am a bit scared about how "fluffy" those writings will be.  At least it will clearly show how much my faith and spirituality have grown in the past 18 years.  Hard to believe I've been a Pagan for that long now.  

Added later:
Oh my god, a friend of mine (Jennifer K) posted this on her FaceBook and it PERFECTLY summed up exactly how I felt after cleaning out the Closet of Doom #1 today:
alt text

No comments:

Post a Comment