Thursday, September 24, 2015

Just 2 Degrees

Gah. The weird-ass head-space continues. It’s not wholly negative or anything. It’s not like depression. It’s just......off. Like everything is tilted just 2 degrees off my normal center. It’s not wrong…it’s just slightly off. That’s the best way I can describe it.

So, I plan to take a nice long, leisure walk with the Ole Lady Dog, Holly. I plan to enjoy the sights and sounds of nature. And then I plan to come back and enjoy my own lil solitary Mabon (Autumn Equinox) ritual. And I plan to share a photo or two of my altar as I’m quite pleased with how it turned out.

For the rest of the day, I just need to write up this week’s Thankful Thursday list. And I plan to have fun at my after school program.

I had to write up Lauren (my high schooler aid) yesterday for wearing her short athletic shorts to work AGAIN.

I mean, don’t get me wrong. Women can be quite beautiful to look at, and I do appreciate a beautiful body.....but NOT when I’m working with CHILDREN. And even if Lauren was my type (and she’s NOT at all), she’s at least 16 years younger than me. Can we just say EW there? I mean, she’s not even legal to purchase tobacco products! ::dies laughing:: Yeah, so having to write her up and talk to her really put a damper on my day. But fuck that noise today. I’m going to enjoy myself damnit!

No comments:

Post a Comment