Saturday, October 12, 2013

Thankful Friday


I am thankful....
  1. babysitting for the Robinsons again.  Great kids, which makes the whole thing a breeze.
  2. re-reading Heart of the Sun -- it's stirring my devotion to Sekhmet once more.
  3. no ESD today or Monday.  Woohoo for a much needed break.
  4. that I was able to leave Kids R Kids early because I was feeling ill this morning.
  5. that the illness this morning passed after a few more hours of sleep.
  6. clean sheets on my bed.
  7. my husband, even when he's being a total stinker-face.
  8. my grab-bag of 100 assorted postcards arrived on Thursday and I have a few addressed to friends and one for Postcrossing.
  9. writing my own rituals once again.
  10. my lily plants.  I hope I can keep them alive and well to bloom again.

No comments:

Post a Comment