Saturday, October 12, 2013

Full Moon Plans


Art via Pinterest

A scary thought entered my head a little while ago.

What if I wasn't dedicated to Sekhmet?


It's amazing how much of my Pagan identy is tied up in being a devotee to the Lioness of the Desert.  And it's amazing the sense of loss, and betrayal, that simple question ignited in me.  I know I am on the right Path for me, but I've allowed myself to become incredibly lazy with my devotion, with my Walk on this Path.  He'll, I've become incredibly lazy in all aspects of my life.

But what better time to turn over a new leaf than now.  I need to formally introduce myself to Cernunnos through ritual, so why not re-dedicate myself to my Lady of the Flame while I'm at it? 

That will be the focus of my Full Moon Ritual on or around the 18th of this month.

So I need to write up that ritual to formally dedicate myself to Cernunnos and to re-dedicate myself to Sekhmet.  And I need to write a simple devotion to The both that I can do daily to strengthen my connection to Them.

No comments:

Post a Comment