Sunday, October 20, 2013

Photos 272 - 293

Photo 272:

Currently re-reading.

Photo 273: 

Potty Ghost at work.
Done with September.  Just 3 months left in the challenge.

Photo 274:

Pretty white and purple lilies at Tom Thumb.

Photo 275:

Reflecting Leviathan.

Photo 276:

Red and Orange lilies at Tom Thumb.

Photo 277:

Adorable toy dinosaur one of my students had.  Seriously wanted to steal it.

Photo 278:

Another type of lily that Tom Thumb had.  These I bought for myself.  Hopefully I don't kill them!

Photo 279:

Halloween Witch crunch bar.

Photo 280:

Postcard from LA via Postcrossing.  Reminds me of a cat I once had.

Photo 281:

Limo three of my 4th grade students made for the Cardboard Challenge.

Photo 282:

found my crown!

Photo 283:

She picks the weirdest places for a nap.

Photo 284:

Sammy, the Robinsons' dog.

Photo 285:

She really likes sleeping on herself.

Photo 286:

Took a break from the Women's Rites book to read this one. 

Photo 287:

Batman jack-o-lantern I carved.

Photo 288:

One of the main reasons I like carving pumpkins.....roasted pumpkin seeds!

Photo 289:

What I paid for gas thanks to Tom Thumb reward points.

Photo 290:

Leviathan resting her head on her water dish.

Photo 291:

Project Ostrich and Seahorse -- two postcards I had the students sign to send to Natalie (former coworker).

Photo 292:

Blood Moon ritual (it's the name of the full moon in October.  No blood letting occurred). 

Photo 293:

David testing out Holly's new kennel (we have to kennel her for the annual fire department inspection that will occur next week).

No comments:

Post a Comment