Friday, March 29, 2013

Victory


Well, the car hunt is over, even before it truly began.
My mom's offered us her car at $4,500 (a 2005 Civic). And we took it. 
We'll be meeting up tomorrow to grab it and for me to go home for Easter.  Not sure yet if David will be going with me.  If he does, then we'll just drive to Coleman.  If not, then he'll drive me to Weatherford to meet up with my mom.  At that point he'll come home and I'll go back with Mom.

My antler slices have been shipped.  That's what I'm making my Rune set out of.  I can't wait for them to arrive.
And my pouch that looks like dragon scales will be shipped on Monday.  I REALLY can't wait for that to arrive.  Photos for sure when it does. 
AND I picked up the woodburning kit today at Walmart for $10.  So I'm all set for when this stuff all arrives.

Hurray for Good Friday.  No work for me and David took the day off, as we were planning to hit a number of places to look at cars.
Instead, we've hung around the house and watched more of Bones.

*scampers off*

No comments:

Post a Comment