Monday, March 4, 2013

Lioness in Training


ART: Lion in Flight
ARTIST: LEkROm

Another "speed dating" with the hubby.  We got to talking about my lack of motivation to work out and how it's really effecting me. 
My knee is aching.  And I know it's due to the fact that my weight is back up to its high peak.

I'm walking Holly further, which I know is partly to blame for the ache.  I just can't handle the sidewalks.  The ones by our apartment are uneven, which throws me all out of whack. 

I've decided that I'm going walk Holly the wooded trails walk three days a week (Monday, Wednesday, and Friday) and do strength training and physical therapy on those days.
Sunday, Tuesday, and Thursday, I'll walk her just around the apartment complex and use the elliptical.
Saturday will be my day of rest.

So today, we did our walk through the wooded trails and I just finished up my strength training.  It's shocking how out of shape I am (geez, how many times I have said that?).  And I know I'm going to be feeling it tomorrow. 

And I've gotta make myself do the elliptical tomorrow.  It's going to be a crazy day.  I'm doing my CPI training from 8 am until 4:30 pm.  Then I finish out the work day.  THEN I get to come home.  I just hope the training goes swiftly and smoothly and I get my certification easily (I've done this 4 years now, so I'm not worried).

No comments:

Post a Comment