Thursday, March 14, 2013

Photos 67 - 73 of 365

Photo 67:
  My students are OBSESSED with uni-brows and mustaches.  This simply combined the two, using a fake mustache to make a uni-brow.

Photo 68:
  The two Runes, Fehu and Uruz, that we had class/discussion over with the Coven.

Photo 69:
  Me and my Popple, my oldest toy.  I got her when I was 4 years old, so that makes her 27 years old.  I wish I had more Popples.

Photo 70:
  Another shot of the redbud trees.  I need to take my good camera out and get some GOOD shots of these.  I love redbuds.

Photo 71:
  Holly, crashed out on my sweatshirt AND the blanket.  She has a knack for finding the softest places to sleep.

Photo 72:
  I'm getting my altar ready for Ostara, the next holy day.

Photo 73:
  Saw this at Walmart when I was standing in line and got a good chuckle out of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment