Thursday, March 28, 2013

Bulleted Thoughts


art from: undetected genius

 
Just a lot of random bits and pieces, bullet style:
  • Garaa, my car, finally kicked the bucket.  Well, most like he had a seizure and then a heart attack.  He at least went out kicking, that's for damn sure.  *chuckles*  A very loyal steel steed indeed.
  • Now we're hunting for another car for me.  *sighs* 
  • Coven drama continues.  I was asked to come help stir the pot a bit (for a good cause), but I've gracefully backed away and said no thanks.  I've got more than enough drama in my life right now, and I don't need any ill will headed my way, thank you very much.
  • I forget sometimes what a dumbass I can be.  I'm struggling with the math portion of The Teacher Test and was planning to borrow a book from one of the 5th grade teachers.  Then my brilliant mother pointed out she teaches GED.  Talk about feeling STUPID.  My mom has access to all the math I'd be tested over, and it's super simplified AND she's used to teaching it!  So she's given me some material to look over and I'm sure one weekend, I'll go to Coleman and just have her tutor me in whatever I'm still struggling with.
  • Which, I need to get on the ball with if I plan to land a teaching job for the coming school year.
  • Eh, I've lost the inspiration to write.

No comments:

Post a Comment