Friday, October 5, 2012

Thankful Thursday....er....Friday!



ART: Gerda 3
ARTIST: silverwing_sparrow

Wow.  Who knew caribou had such large feet?  I know I didn't.

I am thankful:
  1. that this work week is over and was relatively sane.
  2. hilarious students that always give me a good laugh.
  3. rediscovering a book (Women's Rites, Women's Mysteries) that I had given up for lost.
  4. serious drop in temperature -- our high tomorrow is only 53!  Woohoo!
  5. nice, long, three-day weekend.  I'm planning to hit the zoo on Sunday.
  6. finding a number of interesting groups of MeetUp.com.  I've found some photography groups and wildlife groups that I plan to check out soon.
  7. working on sanding down a bit of my athame's handle.  I've found out that I really enjoy working with my hands.  Wish I could do more of that.
  8. working in Annette's journal at the moment for a quick little swap I'm hosting. 
  9. David took part of yesterday and part of today off, so it was nice to hang out with him a bit before I had to go to work.
  10. great check-in with my psychiatrist.  I go back in December and at that point I'm going to ask about checking-in every 6 months instead of every 3 months.

No comments:

Post a Comment