Sunday, October 14, 2012

Snarls

Art: Leopard
Artist: Volodymyr Burdyak

Man, work is just one beat down after another.
Thankfully, my students....my coworkers....and my bosses are awesome.
Now if only I could get the other mother fuckers (insane parents and asshole PTA volunteers) on board, then it would all be gravy baby.

But I am not holding my breath.
Nor betting on that horse to cross the finish line any time soon.

None of the places I've applied for a pharmacy have called me back.  No nibble on my bait what-so-ever.
So I might just have to through Anthem College and pay my $15k to break into this job field up here.

David's job is eating him alive, ever so slowly.  He's so miserable.
He's looking into being a physical therapist assistant, and gradually working his way up to being an actual physical therapist.

We're just not sure how we are going to be able to afford it financially.  It's going to be expensive.  Plus, with Anthem College, I have to do like 9 months of full time UNPAID internship.  That's 9 months, where David is having to carry the full weight of our bills and living expenses. 

I dunno which path is right one at the moment. 
Jump or not jump, that is the question.

Seriously.
If I were allowed to backhand just a handful of bitches each month, it would seriously fix so many of the problems at my current job.
And I'm not greedy.  Just let me slap one bitch a month.  I'd be fine with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment