Sunday, January 9, 2022

Not Covid...

 Maybe.

Test came back as negative for COVID. But, all the symptoms point to COVID. And my husband ended up with the same symptoms for about 36 hours. So it really makes me doubt it was the flu. ::shrugs:: Sucks that the test was negative, because that means all that work time I missed is coming out of my PTO instead of the Covid PTO the city set up. ::sighs:: Oh well, that’s just how the damn cookie is crumbling.

I’m on the upswing at this point. Just have the lingering cough and the rattling chest that goes with the cough. Everything else, symptom-wise, is gone. I’ll get to go back to work on Tuesday (Library isn’t open on Sundays or Mondays).

I am thinking of trying my hand at making some magickal candles utilizing the magickal oils I currently have on hand. First and foremost would be to make some Red Fast Luck Oil Candles using some red tea lights I have. Eventually I want to make some larger candles with my Fiery Wall of Protection Oil in it, and some with my Van Van Oil and my Crown of Success Oil. And I’ve got a whole list of money/prosperity oils that would go well into green tea lights. Could be a lot of fun.

Who knows? Maybe this will motivate me to get back into making magickal oils again. I’m damn good at it. I don’t really know why I stopped. Just kind of ran out of magickal steam, I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment