Sunday, January 23, 2022

Greetings from Plague Land

Yep. Still here. Still Plague-ish. But getting better. I can HEAR now, which is nice. Because for about a week and a half, I couldn’t, thanks to a double ear infection.

Shit, at this point, I almost wish it HAD been Omicron. I think I would have gotten over that swifter than this allergy/cold/sinus/ear infection what-ever-the-fuck-it-mutated-into of DOOM that I’m STILL fighting off. Shit, I’ve been fighting this since the last week of DECEMBER. ::sighs:: But I’m on the mend. I’m feeling like 75% human, and only 25% plague rat, which is a VAST improvement. My ear still crackle when I yawn or swallow. I still have a cough, but it isn’t soul rattling, so that’s an improvement.

I’ve decided that since the calendar new year was a complete and utter bust for me due to Plague of Doom shit, I’m doing a Do Over on the Lunar New Year. Kind of makes more sense to me as well, given I’m more lunar attuned than calendar, so I’m giving that a go this time around. Plus the Year of the Tiger is supposed to be a really good year for a Rooster like me. So here’s hoping! ::chuckles softly::

Also, talking with April, I came to realize that I need to do a Power/Soul Retrieval/Recall. I have left little bits of myself in previous jobs, relationships, friendships, etc, that no longer serve me. I need to call back that energy and properly cut those ties. I think that’s part of the reason I’m constantly feeling so spread thin.

The house is also begging for a smoke cleansing and warding. Hell, my body is begging for a smoke cleansing as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment