Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Tarot Journaling

In a Tarot Journaling group I’m a member of on Facebook, they do monthly challenges for the members to join in on.

Here’s May’s challenge:
alt text

In the past, I’ve tried to make my Tarot Journal too pretty and fancy and dolled up, and it never fail that within a month, it would fall by the wayside because it required way too much upkeep. So instead, I’m focusing on keeping the Tarot Journal itself simple. I’ll take photos of the write up and its corresponding card to log into my Book of Mirrors (Pagan spiritual journal).

So here is Week One:
alt text

I’ve written the Week and the Challenge Question along the top. I’ve recorded which deck I used (I have four total, but am thinking of focusing just on the Messenger Oracle deck for the time being), the date and time of the reading. Then I have a section for my first impressions of the card, followed by notes from the book. The facing page (the one under the card) will be for my reflections on the card. I’ll do that prior to doing next week’s challenge. Gives me a bit of time for perspective. ::smiles::

No comments:

Post a Comment