Saturday, August 29, 2015

Lucky 7 Photos

The Challenge:
Pick 7 pictures of yourself that make you feel positive about yourself (beautiful, handsome, proud, powerful, etc.). Then challenge 7 people to post their pictures.

So here are my 7 photos, in no particular order:
alt text
 
Of course this photo was going to be included. It is my all time favorite photo of my all time favorite memory – 2nd trip to Wolf Park…wolf kisses from Wotan.

alt text
 
Me and Kashmere, the Bengal tigress, at the International Exotic Animal Sanctuary.

The next two are fun photos from my time at my after school program. To prove I’m not the most serious person on the planet

First up in Ninja Wolfie:
alt text

And second up is Pink Punk Wolfie:
alt text

My absolute favorite wedding photo of D & I:
alt text

Another photo of D & I, a few years later:
alt text

My photo from my trip to the Japanese Botanical Gardens to celebrate my 9th year of being self-inflicted injury free:
alt text

And, like Annie before me, I don’t really like putting people on the spot with these “challenges”, so I’m not tagging anyone to do it.

But if you feel the pull to join in, please do! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment