Monday, August 3, 2015

Pefect



You know you are tired when you are debating if you are going to go swimming or not.

I'm house sitting for the Robinsons again and have been greatly encouraged by them to use the pool...and to let Sammy (their Golden Retriever) swim with me as well.

And man, I was sitting here at the computer at 5 pm today debating if it was even worth the effort to put on my swimsuit.  AND I already knew I had to go -- needed to let Sammy out -- so it's not like I was making a special trip over there just to swim.

In the end, I put the swimsuit on and went over there.  And man, I am so glad I did.  The water was PERFECT.  Cool, but not cold (like it was yesterday).  The sun was playing peek-a-boo behind some clouds.  It really was just amazing.

And to top it all off...when I got out of the water an hour later, I realized that my towel had caught the last rays of the sun, so it was pleasantly warm when I needed to dry off.

Man, I really could get used to this life!  ::laughs::

And because of the early morning, the long shift at the Tech Job (minus Debbie Downer, thank GOD), plus the hour of swimming, I know I'm going to sleep good tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment