Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Still Got It

So I was dropping off the rent payment at the Apartment Office yesterday while on my way to the after school program, when the FedEx guy pulled up beside me to drop off packages.

I got a smile and a wave. I smiled back.

And I got a “look back again”…complete with a sheepish grin when he saw that I was still watching him and caught him doing his look back.

Woohoo! I’ve still got it! And hell, I wasn’t even wearing anything that special. Normal, every day, hey I’m going to go play with kids and have fun type of outfit. T-shirt, jeans, tennis shoes, my hair pulled back into a knot, and sunglasses.

::shrugs:: But I’ll take it. And I was riding high the rest of the day.
If I was single, I probably would have flirted a TON and possibly given him my number. ::grins and winks::

No comments:

Post a Comment