Sunday, June 22, 2014

Wanderlust

Can't shake the feeling of wanting to crawl out of my own skin at the moment. Started last night and I'd hoped that a good night's sleep would cure me of that. But it's still here.

That wanderlust is back so hard. Kind of crazy, considering I just got back from a major Road Trip that took me from Texas to Delaware and then back again. But now that I think about it, I really had to be very social (compared to my normal level of social-ness) on that entire trip. If nothing else, on the drive itself, I was with my husband cooped up in either the car or the hotel room 24/7.
I need something just for me right now.

Tuesday, I'm meeting up with a new group of Pagans/Witches. I'm reserve but have a small spark of hope that maybe they'll be a good fit. Since I've begun studying more and more of the Left-Hand Path, I'm realizing how little I honestly have in common with the standard Pagan. While I've begun to really doubt I'll find a coven that really resonates with me, I do hope that I can at least find a group that will be a good fit to hang out with from time to time and do Pagan things.

And then Friday, seeing as how I have it off of work for both the school technology job and Starbucks, I'm thinking I'll force myself to go to the zoo. I haven't been in ages, and I feel a bit of depression licking around my edges. I'm sure I'll try to talk myself out of going, but I'm going to batten down the hatches and go because I know it will be good for me. I'm hoping that it won't be too terribly crowded and I can just enjoy a nice, leisure pace, bond with my favorite animals there, and just do some photography again.

No comments:

Post a Comment