Sunday, June 22, 2014

Disappear

Man, I just want to disappear for a bit. Walk into the woods somewhere with just a small tent and a sleeping bag and go off the grid for a week.

I know it's probably the impending MoonTime that is making me so anti-social. I'm just tired of dealing with all the people's bullshit, mind games, and petty temper-tantrums.

Maybe it's the headache talking. I haven't had one like this in a long time. Serious pain on the top front of my skull and the middle of the back of the skull (slightly above the bulbous curvature of the skull). The light and sound sensitivity. The nausea. And the fact that my standard headache pills took an hour to begin kicking in and even now, two and a half hours later, the dull ache in my skull is still not 100% gone.

Depression blanketed me today. I'm fucking 32 years old. What the hell have I accomplished with my life?

Don't mind me. I'm sure it will all be better in the morning once I sleep and leave this head-space behind. Hopefully, I'll leave the headache behind too. It's hard to be chipper when your head feels like its been slammed in a door.
Repeatedly.

No comments:

Post a Comment