Sunday, April 27, 2014

ABC survey

*A - Age: * 32

*B - Bed size: * full

*C - Chore you hate: * vacuuming. Thank GOD, David does it.

*D - Dog's name: * Holly

*E - Essential start your day item: * Starbucks coffee of some sort

*F - Favorite color: * Lavender, Red, Black

*G- Gold or Silver: * Silver

*H - Height: * 5'10"

*I - Instruments you play(ed): * piano, trumpet, French horn, Native American flute

*J - Job title: * Site Supervisor for an after school program through the local school district AND a barista-in-training at Starbucks

*K - Kid(s): * no way

*L - Living arrangements: * apartment with my husband, his dog, and my snake

*M - Mom's name: * Michelle

*N - Nicknames: * Wolfie, Walks

*O - Overnight hospital stay: * don't believe I've had one of those

*P - Pet Peeve: * stupid people

*Q - Quote from a movie: * "I think you just turned into a unicorn" -- Stepbrothers

*R - Right or left handed: * Right

*S - Siblings: * 1 brother

*T - Time you wake up: * depends on if I'm working at Starbucks that morning or not. But I'm usually up by 9 am no matter what.

*U- Underwear: * Victoria's Secret

*V - Vegetable you dislike: * green beans

*W - Ways you run late: * I don't want to go to work, so I just lag.

*X - X-rays you've had: * mouth/jaw, shoulder, elbow, knee, hand, hip

*Y - Yummy food you make: * most recently is the Deviled Eggs. But my sausage balls are amazing too.

*Z - Zoo animal: * Red Wolf

No comments:

Post a Comment