Tuesday, April 15, 2014

April's Altars

First up is the altar I created to celebrate my 8th year being self-inflicted injury behavior free. alt text It's hard to believe it's been this long since I've engaged in any form of self-inflicted injury. I know I say that every year, but seriously, I was engaging in SI multiple times a day, damn near every day. And I just quit cold-turkey and have been staying strong ever since.

And the second altar is the one I created for the Full Pink Moon. alt text The money on the pentacle (under the wand) will go into my polar bear box. It's just $50, but I've put saving for this trip on hold until I get some of my debt paid off. Once I get my income tax back, I'll pay my Firestone Card off in full. Then I'll just have the Care One Credit payment and the Bank of America card left. Man, I can't wait until those are gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment