Monday, March 3, 2014

Stolen Survey

Do you take any medications to sleep? yes

Do you own any coloring books and crayons? yes to coloring books, no to crayons. i don't like the feel of the wax or the way they smell.

Have you ever done Wreck This Journal? no. not my style of journaling / art journaling.

Do you ever go on Etsy? quite often

What's your favorite brand of chocolate? anything dark

How about lollipops? eh, i'm not a huge fan of lollipops, but dum-dums are ok

Have you ever had a rash from poison ivy? nope

Have you ever gone camping? a lot! kind of miss it actually

Do you like mustaches? meh

How about beards? some people look very good with them, but i don't really care for them.

Put your music player on shuffle. Skip 5 songs. What does it land on? Counting Stars by OneRepublic

Do you own anything animal print? only animal skins. but those are sacred and for shamanic work.

What is the shortest relationship you've ever been in? a one night stand that i had hoped would develop into something more. never did. we just stayed friends and don't speak of that night. *laughs* we were both super drunk, so i don't hold it again him.

What's the first letter of your last name? B for my married name; W for my maiden.

What's the last letter of your first name? E for my married; H for my maiden

Do you have any strange nicknames/code names? not strange to me...

What did/are you planning on majoring in college/university? Cultural Anthropology; should have been zoology/wildlife biology though...maybe photography too

Do you have any pets? lavender corn snake (named Leviathan) who's my baby gurl; and my step-dog, Holly (she's my husband's dog), named Holly

Would you like any more? I would love 2 more snakes, but hubby isn't sold on that idea just yet. *laughs* And there's no way we can get another dog while we have Holly; she's been the princess for far too long.

Do you want children? nope. i have more than enough via my after school program. and my brother and sister-in-law are expecting their first in august, so i'm set.

Why or why not? I've done child care in one form or another since 1996. I've helped raise more children than most people. So I know exactly what I'm not getting myself in. That, and looking at the genetics my husband and I could pass on, we're doing the world a great service NOT breeding.

What was your best subject in school? english and biology

And worse? math

Ever been suspended? I was suspended once in college for poor grades.

Ever been expelled? No

How many schools have you been to? 7

Have you/are you going to therapy? have in the past; not currently

What bones have you broken, if any? toes and fingers

If you were an olympian, which team would you be representing? Canada most likely. If nothing else, typically their uniforms are as ugly as the US's.

What's your favorite country besides your own? Canada

Have you seen the movie Coraline? yes, wonderfully creepy movie.

Have you read the book of the same name? no. didn't realize it was a book.

Is Nicholas Sparks overrated? i haven't read any of his books nor watched any of his movies, so i don't really have an opinion. he's just not my style.

Name the members of your favorite band? eh, don't really have a favorite band.

Do you have any fake plants in your house/office? a few. they're harder to kill

Do you like Yankee candles? if it's the right scent sure. but they have some seriously nasty smelling candles so you gotta be careful.

What's your favorite car company/brand? that i've owned? honda. that i dream about owning? jaguar

Do you ever listen to Kid Rock? yes. hubby is a fan.

Do you carry a purse or bag with you everywhere? only to my after school program. or on long trips.

Ever been to Minnesota? not yet

Canada? many times. i have family there.

Argentina? no

Rhode Island? no

Arkansas? yep. i used to participate in the L.A.R.P. (Live Action Role Playing) that had a chapter there.

What's your favorite Sharpie color? lavender or light blue (not turquoise tho)

No comments:

Post a Comment